By placing an order with Technifast Limited, you are accepting our terms and conditions of sale.
1. All quotations are valid for a 30 day period, from the date of the quotation. After 30 days, the quotation may be subject to change. The customer is responsible for ensuring their request for a quotation or any purchase order includes accurate and complete specifications and drawings. Technifast shall provide a quotation based on its understanding of the applicable specifications and / or drawings supplied by the customer. The customer shall ensure that that the quotation received from Technifast meets their specifications before a purchase order is submitted.
2. Delivery dates quoted on any documentation are an approximation only. Best endeavours will be made to meet quoted delivery date however, Technifast will not be liable for changes in delivery dates.
3. A minimum order value of £10 applies. A minimum line value of £2.00 applies.
4.All prices are quoted excluding Value Added Tax. Value Added Tax will be added to all invoices to United Kingdom customers. Delivery options and charges also apply:
a. Standard Carriage & Packing: £6.00 for most UK addresses
b. Guaranteed Next Business Day Delivery: From £10.00
5.Should additional services be required, charges apply:
a. Certificate Of Conformity: £10.00
b. Zinc Plating: £30.00
c. Phosphate Plating: £30.00
6. All invoices shall be paid in full by the end of the month following delivery.
7.Goods shall remain the property of Technifast Limited until full payment is received.
8. Goods may only be returned by a written agreement, other than where Technifast has supplied incorrect parts against a written order.
9. No claim for consequential loss or damage shall be accepted.
10. Cancellation or return of manufactured parts, special parts or large volume orders will not be accepted once an order is placed, without prior written agreement.
Terms & conditions reviewed 14th February 2018