- Slotted Pin ISO 8752; Heavy Duty
- Slotted Pin ISO 13337; Light Duty
- Slotted Pin JIS B 2808; Equivalent to ISO 8752 but with reduced expanded diameter for easier assembly (contact us for stocked sizes) - SPECIAL OFFER: Click for details
- Slotted Pin DIN 1481; Equivalent to ISO 8752 but with plus only length tolerances
- Slotted Pin DIN 7346; Light Duty
- Slotted Pin BS 7060; Equivalent to ISO 8752
- Spring Steel - CS 70 / AISI 1070 / C67
- Stainless A2 - AISI 304
It is possible to increase the shear strength of slotted pins by inserting a small diameter inside a large one. This should always be done by inserting the larger pin first, then inserting the smaller one, taking care that the slot is
between 90° and 180° away from the slot in the larger pin.
Suitable combinations for ISO 8752 pins are as follows:
|Outer Pin (Diameter in mm)
||Inner Pin (Diameter in mm)
Read our blog post detailing the types of spring pins available and how they differ.