- Slotted Pin ISO 8752; Heavy Duty
- Slotted Pin ISO 13337; Light Duty
- Slotted Pin JIS B 2808; Equivalent to ISO 8752 but with reduced expanded diameter for easier assembly (contact us for stocked sizes) - SPECIAL OFFER: Click for details
- Slotted Pin DIN 1481; Equivalent to ISO 8752 but with plus only length tolerances
- Slotted Pin DIN 7346; Light Duty
- Slotted Pin BS 7060; Equivalent to ISO 8752
- Spring Steel - CS 70 / AISI 1070 / C67
- Stainless A2 - AISI 304
As an alternative to ISO 8752, we can offer in some sizes JIS B 2808 (Japan Industry Standard). This has an expanded diameter relatively smaller in relation to the nominal diameter (hole size) which makes assembly easier
as a countersink in the hole is not needed and the slot is narrower so does not entangle in bulk processing, such as plating or hopper-fed assembly machines.
It is possible to increase the shear strength of slotted pins by inserting a small diameter inside a large one. This should always be done by inserting the larger pin first, then inserting the smaller one, taking care that the slot is
between 90° and 180° away from the slot in the larger pin.