- Mild Steel (finished on zinc with yellow chromate)
- Stainless Steel 304 with spring steel clips
- Special finishes also include GEOMET® - suitable for high tensile fasteners
Linch Pin Details
- Linch pins may also be used in place of an R-Clip for securing hitch pins.
- Linch pins are also known as apple keep pins.
Linch pins are precision fasteners used to prevent a wheel or other part from sliding off the axle upon which it is riding.
Linch pins, also commonly termed as quick release pins, employ a locking ring into the pin design that fastens the pin in place, and are commonly found on trailers, making them ideal for use in agricultural or marine industries.