Precision dowel pins are traditionally used to hold two or more parts together in a fixed alignment relying on the tightness of fit to stay in place. Dowels are solid pins, usually precision ground to narrow limits to permit accurate fitting.
We hold stock of the majority of the dowels we offer or can manufacture dowel pins to a customer drawing or specification. We can supply and manufacture dowel pins in mild steel, brass stainless steel A2 and stainless steel A4.
Extractable steel dowel pins have a male or female thread for easy removal can be manufactured by our team. Our capabilities range from very small diameter dowels from 1mm, through to custom made dowels up to 32mm diameter.
We can also provide stainless ground bar in stainless A2 or A4 in h9 and m6 tolerances. Our silver steel bar is to BS 1407 standard and the bar is supplied in 1 metre lengths or if preferred we can cut this to a specified length.
For more information, download our Dowel Pin Datasheet.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT TECHNIFAST AND VIEW OUR VIDEO
• No voice mail and a UK-based sales team
• Minimum order level is just £10.00
• Certified to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 standard for peace of mind
• Established supplier with almost thirty years’ experience
• Respected supplier with established customer relationships
• FREE delivery on UK mainland orders over £50